a blog by YL
I like to write about me.

Friday, July 16, 2010
Mister Yoso
10:20 PM
January and February 2010 - I'm fine. I was going all emo, but my posts were fine.
March 2010 - My posts were still fine, but I was better off gone.
April 2010 - I was still alive, posting every now and then but I was still better off on hiatus.
May 2010 - And I completely disappeared for good.
June 2010 - I had something to say, but I was too busy succumbing off attention and love from the half-tangible company I found... because the past year had been too awful. And by this time, I had been juggling two lives.
July 2010 - Now I definitely had something to say, but I was too busy with my lives.

But here I am now. Sticking to Blogger, and personal blogging, and I still love you all.
➲ tagboard ➲ about ➲ credits ➲ follow
ooooohaithur Ma'am, Mister.