a blog by YL
I like to write about me.

Monday, December 20, 2010
I know I do.

During the past two quarters, I've lost myself. I feel I have. I don't write the same way anymore. I have lost the deep, wordy me and I have replaced them with random, witty ones.

And I can't read. I can read absolutely nothing. It just doesn't get into me. I don't understand them at all anymore.

And I don't listen to anything in particular. I knew what sound I'd wanted to hear, having had enough of rock music the past year, and enough of Japanese music the previous summer.

And I miss so many things. I miss this, I miss manga, I miss the songs I listen to, how they make me me and even how fast I memorize the lyrics to songs. I miss singing alone.

I felt like the world was mine, even if it isn't.
➲ tagboard ➲ about ➲ credits ➲ follow
ooooohaithur Ma'am, Mister.