a blog by YL
I like to write about me.

Monday, February 14, 2011
Today he says hi to me, waves, and smiles at me. His smile is so wonderful. It's so sweet, so cute. When said hi to me, it looked like his smile was sincere, pure - it was real.

Even if it wasn't.

But he did look like he meant it.

I'm kind of sad it didn't happen, our supposed to be "marriage" in the Marriage Booth. I felt the kind of feeling I get before I speak in front of people, or do something in front of many people. My knees were weak,a weird feeling in my stomach and the want to just back out, but still stay.

It's surprised me that he was very friendly. He willingly smiled at my friends' cameras, and so I did too.

I still wonder at this. Is he really just friendly or did he enjoy that much the feeling that someone is interested in him? I have been told that since then, he had only gotten cockier. But I don't mind - if I am causing someone's confidence to boost, it's okay. What will happen when he knows he only looks like Nick?
➲ tagboard ➲ about ➲ credits ➲ follow
ooooohaithur Ma'am, Mister.