a blog by YL
I like to write about me.

Friday, February 25, 2011
It sounded very simple when I told my friends when they were sad, "Some things just are not for us."

I now realize that the trouble is accepting the saddest thing at the moment. When we want someone, or something so much, it's just hard. I had thought myself it was for me. I felt it was.

I had mostly forgotten about Nickson. Really, it wasn't him anymore. I even got to thinking miracles do happen, and one has happened to me. But I've also come to accepting that it hasn't yet - though it will, sometime - and I saw the even greater things I have, and I must be happy.

I told every guy I was supposed to go with this school dance to go with their first choice. The same goes for him.

At least he's going to be happy. Everyone's going to be happy.

It never occurred to me that I will end up like this, and that just makes me laugh. At least I'm happier now.
➲ tagboard ➲ about ➲ credits ➲ follow
ooooohaithur Ma'am, Mister.