a blog by YL
I like to write about me.

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Strive for us
6:22 AM
I'd meet him
We'd see a thin line shimmering in front of us
That's like our own "point of light above each other's shoulder"

Black and White
Never goes out of style
It's timeless, a classic - it's just so right

And the line was a thread that thickens over time
Binds us together
We'd cross the borders of being friends, and even being in love - we'd be one

Strive for us
Keep up with each other
Keep each other up

I rushed that poem for TLE class earlier today. I don't really write poems, but I surprisingly liked that one.

Honestly, I have been careless about my grammar lately. It even came to the point when I got confused, and it took me time to decide what to use. Because my grammar is failing me. Even now that school has started. T^T

(And, I have to let go of the smileys to bring back my "ability to provoke emotion" using only words, punctuation marks, dashes and caps.)
➲ tagboard ➲ about ➲ credits ➲ follow
ooooohaithur Ma'am, Mister.